7 д pace work 11/12/20

 

ТемаФормування та вживання Past Simple Tense

     When do we usually use the tense? Of course, we use the tense to talk about actions and situations in the past.

Could you give me an example of using the tense? What did you do yesterday?

     As for me I was very busy. I went to work. I cleaned my house and prepared dinner and supper for my family. Only in the evening I could rest a little but unfortunately it was not enough.

     Writing

     T.: You have cards (card#3). Your task is to complete the sentences, using the verbs in the past:

see, find, help, be, put, catch, be

One day the children were on the ship. The sea was quiet. Suddenly they _________the pirates' ship. The pirates_________ the children and _______them in a dark room, but Kevin ________ Steve and Maggie. In the room the children ________ the eighth magic pearl. Kevin put the eight pearls together and saved the Shell KingdomKevin's parents _______very happy.

 

     Summarizing

     So, today you have done your best and I`m very pleased with you.

I think we’ll stop doing this now. The lesson is over. Good bye.

 

Card#1

Read the rhyme and find verbs in the Past Simple:

Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

All the king’s horses

And all the king’s men,

Couldn’t put Humpty together again

 

 

Card#2

Read and study the rules:

ppt-simple

 

Card#3

Complete the sentences, using the verbs in the past:

see, find, help, be, put, catch, be

Olena Klevtsova приглашает вас на запланированную конференцию: Zoom.


Тема: Пейсовий урок

Время: 11 дек. 2020 08:30 PM Киев


Подключиться к конференции Zoom

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/2122485652?pwd=QmhTVVlFLzg2bTFpZ24wQXF3Tnp1UT09


Идентификатор конференции: 212 248 5652

Код доступа: rBS3w0


Коментарі

Дописати коментар